katysails

Default Geography Lesson

Scotty asked:
MC has no heart?

Sometimes I wonder.....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote

Sometimes I wonder bra.....

send pics!

Scott Vernon

Think I'll have frog legs tonight.

SV

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

katysails wrote:

Scotty said:
and what was it he was missing.....oh, yeah....a brain.

Wrongo...the scarecrow needed a brain...the Tin Man had no heart....

Yeah! Knocked the stuffing outta you, Wurzle, i mean Scotty.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera

Lady Pilot

"DSK" wrote:
Are you a rich loser then?

Lady Pilot wrote:
Maybe a rich winner...

Isn't "rich" in the eyes of the beholder?

Absolutely!

LP

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

Well, he certainly comes across as being be-knighted.

..or maybe as the Tin Man from OZ?

Wasn't it the wizard of oz? The guy behind the screen, that made the tin
man, the lion, and the scarecrow feel whole?

Sounds sooo much like this ng...

LP

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

Whatever happened to "Mother Katysails" putting you guys in the corner?
Huh?

What's a mother to do?

Hey, I was asking you! You have ~much more~ wisdom, since you've "been
there, done that..."

I'm about ready to go for the ritalin....maybe that
will take care of their problems....

Nah, you wouldn't want to have a drug reaction... lol

LP

Lady Pilot

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Joe" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Actually nothing here is cold..... and if it approaches that

temperature
we
have our ways of heating things up.

Oh, I'm sure! ;-D

So how much did you pay for his ticket to Oklahoma?

Joe

What??? If the Captain can walk on water, I'm sure he can sail here, or
sail me there...

LP ;-D

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
The Truth in that statement belies my penchant for total submission,
domination and ownership! ;-)

LP, remember the lesson in Interpreting Men 101: If they talk about it,
they don't do it.......

--
katysails

Of course! Much like Bobspit sailing... heheee

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"katysails" wrote:
| The Truth in that statement belies my penchant for total submission,
| domination and ownership! ;-)
|
| LP, remember the lesson in Interpreting Men 101: If they talk about it,
| they don't do it.......

It does open the doors to the option of actually making use of all the

ropes
and hardware aboard after the sails go down and the oil lamps are lit. ;-)

Why bother, when you can use your words...

There is a reason I'm referred to as "Master" of the vessel......

Of course you are...

LP

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM