EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

The man's right. If a $1,000 one time initiation fee and $400 a year is
beyond his means, he'll feel out of place, the members prolly won't want him

Excuse me while I try not to aspirate my puke while I ROTFL. I think rich
people are pathetic. Not people with money--a person can't do much about the
money they either have or don't have--I mean the rich person. That person who
is panicky affraid of losing what he or she knows damn well they will lose in
the end. That person who actually thinks their rotting corpse will be better
off in a tomb--or a yacht club--really needs to look at the realities of life.
If I had millions, which I don't, I would still never belong to the NY yacht
club, because if I have to buy a sponsor, that seems way too much like buying a
friend. Oh, silly me, that's what being rich is all about--buying friends. I
almost forgot. I think that's a very similar notion to buying a wife on an
hourly basis--if you get my drift.