EdGordonRN

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

We thought we'd join the local yacht club--silly us. The club, if you saw it,
would be considered a dive resteraunt, beat up docks, and old nasty boats. They
wanted a thousand dollars to join and 400 dollars a year. Plus we had to be
vouched for by four members, whom we were supposed to find on our own and brown
nose, I suppose. All we wanted to do was sail with other sailors. Come to find
out, hardly any members even own a boat. It was a pathetic rich-persons club. I
thank God every day that He has given me everything I want without making me
have to be rich to get it.