Flying Tadpole

Default Geography Lesson

Navigator wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote:

katysails wrote:

For shame, Taddy, construing my remarks in such a manner! I was chiding
with motherly attention, not bringing attention to perversion....snipNow you go stand in that corner.

This gets worse and worse, Katy...you're their mother? and
they're perverted? and you want me in the corner?

As long as your are not in my corner...

But I've never had any desire to corner you, Nav!

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Navigator

Flying Tadpole wrote:

But I've never had any desire to cornhole you, Nav!

Yikes!

Cheers

katysails

This gets worse and worse, Katy...you're their mother? and
they're perverted? and you want me in the corner?

nononon...if you act like a child you get treated like a child....and yes,
you must still stand in the corner...nose to....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

This gets worse and worse, Katy...you're their mother? and
they're perverted? and you want me in the corner?

nononon...if you act like a child you get treated like a child....and yes,
you must still stand in the corner...nose to....
--
katysails

....noses...no...noses never really, er...I think I'll go to work.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Vito

"DSK" wrote

Are you so completely sure that I have never lived in either Boston or
Baltimore?

I sure wouldn't admit it if I had - especially "Bawmer".

DSK

Vito wrote:
I sure wouldn't admit it if I had - especially "Bawmer".

Nothing wrong with Baltimore as long as you know which neighborhoods to
not walk through. Lots of nice people live there and the sailing is OK.
Baseball team sucks though

DSK

DSK

katysails wrote:
....MC and Doug
are more like brothers born a little too close apart

Aaak!! That is the worst insult I have ever had to swallow. You might as
well say I was related to Boob... Boo... Bbb... I can't say it...

DSK

Donal

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

BTW Donal, did your God create the entire fossil record, fake
radiocarbon dating and create the appearance of plate tectonics, or do
you accept that these things happened over millions of years elapsed
time?

I don't have an issue with any of these things.

My only problem is with the theoty of evolution. I don't see how *we*
could have evolved in the available time. I also have a problem with the
creation of the Universe.

Regards

Donal

DSK

Navigator wrote:
What happened they used to be quite good...

I guess that depends on your definition of "quite good." Quite good
compared to your sailing ability? They won a World Series about thirty
years ago. There are a lot of teams that have never won a World Series,
much less losing one to the Mets.

DSK

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM