DSK

Default Geography Lesson

Navigator wrote:
The best bit was that I watched them win it! Hahahahahhahahaha

The Red Sox or the Orioles?

DSK

Jeff Morris

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Donal" wrote in message

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

BTW Donal, did your God create the entire fossil record, fake
radiocarbon dating and create the appearance of plate tectonics, or do
you accept that these things happened over millions of years elapsed
time?

I don't have an issue with any of these things.

My only problem is with the theoty of evolution. I don't see how *we*
could have evolved in the available time.

I've asked but you haven't commented: Is the "we" humans ... as in "human
consciousness couldn't have evolved from the apes in a few million years" ? Or
is it that the basic mechanisms of life, such as DNA could not have happened in
the time allotted to that process in the theory? Or is it the vast diversity of
life? Or something else?

I also have a problem with the
creation of the Universe.

I have a problem with those that think we are close to knowing "the answer" to
that question. In reality, our "universe" is probably just a wart on the butt
of some dimension we won't dream of for another millennium. To draw some
conclusion, such as the existence of God, because our current understanding of
cosmology is not satisfying is silly.

-jeff

katysails

In reality, our "universe" is probably just a wart on the butt
of some dimension we won't dream of for another millennium

When I was a little girl, I used to sit and watch dust motes dance in
sunlight and I often wondered if our universe isn;t just a bunch of dust
motes flying around someone else's living room....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Navigator

Are you a poor loser?

Cheers

DSK wrote:
Navigator wrote:

The best bit was that I watched them win it! Hahahahahhahahaha

The Red Sox or the Orioles?

DSK

DSK

Navigator wrote:
Are you a poor loser?

Of course not. I even let you have the last word.

DSK

Nav

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Are you a poor loser?

Of course not. I even let you have the last word.

Are you a rich loser then?

Cheers

Lady Pilot

Whatever happened to "Mother Katysails" putting you guys in the corner?
Huh?

Let's just add 10 more minutes with you guys holding hands... rofl...

LP
"Navigator" wrote in message
Are you a poor loser?

Cheers

DSK wrote:
Navigator wrote:

The best bit was that I watched them win it! Hahahahahhahahaha

The Red Sox or the Orioles?

DSK

Lady Pilot

"Nav" wrote:

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

Are you a poor loser?

Of course not. I even let you have the last word.

Are you a rich loser then?

Maybe a rich winner...

LP

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

Those are for my birthday in June! g

You're a Gemini, too?

Yes, the 18th...and you?

LP (maybe we are the twins?)

The Gemini winds blow the Leo fire...you *know who you are*...heheee

Gemini = air

Leo=fire

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote :

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

| If it floats, flys or ****s, rent - don't buy. Exponential rule applies
| for combined activities......

The Truth in that statement belies my penchant for total submission,
domination and ownership! ;-)

"I bought her because I can afford her" is what a wise Captain once said!

I love branding irons...... submit Kajira! Submit!

CM

Oh jeeze, now you are scaring me! lol

LP

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM