katysails

Default Geography Lesson

....I think I'll go to work.

Discretion is always the better of valor.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Doug wah-wahed: Aaak!! That is the worst insult I have ever had to swallow.
You might as
well say I was related to Boob... Boo... Bbb... I can't say it...

Oh, come on now....MC is nowhere near that low a level.....I would never
equate you with Bo-o-o, you know....HIM.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

DSK

katysails wrote:
Oh, come on now....MC is nowhere near that low a level.....I would never
equate you with Bo-o-o, you know....HIM.....

Ok thanks.

I dunno, I don't read hardly any of Boobsie's posts. But he and Navvie
both rant about how smart they are, etc etc. Maybe you're right that
Navsprit is at least one step higher, he doesn't have blatantly obvious
sockpuppet pals.

DSK

Scott Vernon

"DSK" wrote ...
Bonus points for all the
places I have gotten drivers licenses.

Sears, Wal-Mart, Cracker Jacks' box......???

Navigator

DSK wrote:
katysails wrote:

Oh, come on now....MC is nowhere near that low a level.....I would never
equate you with Bo-o-o, you know....HIM.....

Ok thanks.

I dunno, I don't read hardly any of Boobsie's posts. But he and Navvie
both rant about how smart they are, etc etc.

Rant about how smart I am? How bizarre. I may be smart. You may not like
it. But I certainly don't rant about it as you suggest. Maybe it's
another comprehension problem?

Cheers

Navigator

That's odd. I was sure they won it when I lived there but that was not
30 years ago.

Cheers

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

What happened they used to be quite good...

I guess that depends on your definition of "quite good." Quite good
compared to your sailing ability? They won a World Series about thirty
years ago. There are a lot of teams that have never won a World Series,
much less losing one to the Mets.

DSK

Joe

Navigator wrote in message ...
That's odd. I was sure they won it when I lived there but that was not
30 years ago.

Cheers

Oh no ............Here we go again. First ships, now baseball. Next
will be hotdogs, apple pies and Chevys.

Joe

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

What happened they used to be quite good...

I guess that depends on your definition of "quite good." Quite good
compared to your sailing ability? They won a World Series about thirty
years ago. There are a lot of teams that have never won a World Series,
much less losing one to the Mets.

DSK

DSK

Navigator wrote:
Rant about how smart I am? How bizarre.

That's kinda what I thought.

... I may be smart.

Or maybe not.

... You may not like
it.

Actually I enjoy a good laugh.

... But I certainly don't rant about it as you suggest.

I'm not suggesting you should rant, I'm merely making an observation on
your behavior here. Long & repetitive paragraphs about how you know more
than others, when you're not sure what city or decade you're talking
about, qualify as ranting in my book.

... Maybe it's
another comprehension problem?

Possibly so. But you'd feel out of place in 5th grade remedial studies,
and we don't want to damage your self-esteem. So we'll let it ride for now.

DSK

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
Sears, Wal-Mart, Cracker Jacks' box......???

No, mostly out of bubble gum machines... although I did find one under a
bus seat one time!

DSK

Navigator

The best bit was that I watched them win it! Hahahahahhahahaha

Cheers

DSK wrote:

Navigator wrote:

What happened they used to be quite good...

I guess that depends on your definition of "quite good." Quite good
compared to your sailing ability? They won a World Series about thirty
years ago. There are a lot of teams that have never won a World Series,
much less losing one to the Mets.

DSK

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM