Jonathan Ganz

Default The Wizard of Oz

You are already flailing. I think you're a boy... Horass, take note.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:
Wasn't it the wizard of oz? The guy behind the screen, that made the

tin
man, the lion, and the scarecrow feel whole?

Sounds sooo much like this ng...

Madam Vinyl, do try to keep up. Gilligan left a loooooong time
ago.

I can't even keep up with the new posts, and you want me to go read the
archives for the last 7 years? lol

You really should get your priorities right, you know, that's
what's creating these unfortunate lacunae you display in posts
such as this. Why not do what the rest of the regulars have
done, and give up your other, "normal" existence for a
fulfilling, 24hrs a day flail on a.s.asa?

Sure, I would love to flail away here.

Please send checks and money orders!

LP