Bobsprit

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Hey stupid, don't you know what I paid? Everybody else does.

Why should he know what you paid for your boat? Odd.

RB
Bobsprit

a new M at the AC Boat show (I didn't even know it wasn't called the 26X
anymore). It was a laughable excuse for a power or sailboat.

You could tell this at the boat show?

So, by this you mean that YOU think the Mac is a "good" sailboat and powerboat.
Glad you think so.

RB
Bobsprit

and poor sailing boats. They are also expensive for what they are.

Yet they are the best selling sailboat in history.

Gilligan's Island, CHIPS, Pet Rocks, Dr. Pepper, Jerry Springer, Kia and Paris
Hilton are all big sellers too.
Me thinks it's the same group of "buyers" for the Mac.

RB
Bobsprit

Alt.Sailing.Asa for some years now. It's up to you if you want to take any
of
it seriously.

Which you are 85% responsible for yourself.

That's in the past. There are only a few trollers left in this NG now. I was
not "warned by AOL" or contacted by them in any way. I just got stunningly
bored with it all; the same insults day after day. It was enough already.

RB

Scott Vernon

this is killing you, isn't it?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
sniff, sniff, smells like a troll.........better be careful bob.

Sorry, Scotty. When it comes to the Siedlemann's, the "truth" may sound

like a
troll, but it sadly isn't.
I'm glad you're happy with your boat. I still think you'd have done well

listen to the comments on the boat which pointed out that the line was

poorly
regarded.
Maybe you have a "good one" and I certainly hope so. If you're seeking a

larger
version of your boat, contact me direct. The one on City Island has been
sitting for years, unwanted. My J24 sailing friend, seeking a larger boat,
inquired about it and EVERYONE at the club warned her away from

Siedlemanns.
They are not free or ultra cheap for no reason, Scotty.

RB

Bobsprit

this is killing you, isn't it?

????

RB
Bobsprit

Are you getting the canvas from your friend who never showed up to
give me a quote?

That guy was good for deals, but really unreliable time-wise. He offered me a
complete dodger for 500 bucks, but then wasn't even sure he could get it to me
before this spring! He's a good guy, but way overextended and a poor business
man. Too bad because he does nice work. He made a dodger for catalina with SS
frame, grab handles, zip out windows and even a built in cockpit light for 700
bucks.
My ebay sales worked out to make a deal with a local canvas guy who does work
for the City Island yards. I'm basically paying nothing for the dodger. I'll
let you know how well it turns out.
Let me know if you need a set of oars..I'll give you a nice 6 foot pair for 20
bucks!

RB