Bobsprit

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Are you getting the canvas from your friend who never showed up to
give me a quote?

That guy was good for deals, but really unreliable time-wise. He offered me a
complete dodger for 500 bucks, but then wasn't even sure he could get it to me
before this spring! He's a good guy, but way overextended and a poor business
man. Too bad because he does nice work. He made a dodger for catalina with SS
frame, grab handles, zip out windows and even a built in cockpit light for 700
bucks.
My ebay sales worked out to make a deal with a local canvas guy who does work
for the City Island yards. I'm basically paying nothing for the dodger. I'll
let you know how well it turns out.
Let me know if you need a set of oars..I'll give you a nice 6 foot pair for 20
bucks!

RB