Scott Vernon

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

this is killing you, isn't it?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
sniff, sniff, smells like a troll.........better be careful bob.

Sorry, Scotty. When it comes to the Siedlemann's, the "truth" may sound

like a
troll, but it sadly isn't.
I'm glad you're happy with your boat. I still think you'd have done well

listen to the comments on the boat which pointed out that the line was

poorly
regarded.
Maybe you have a "good one" and I certainly hope so. If you're seeking a

larger
version of your boat, contact me direct. The one on City Island has been
sitting for years, unwanted. My J24 sailing friend, seeking a larger boat,
inquired about it and EVERYONE at the club warned her away from

Siedlemanns.
They are not free or ultra cheap for no reason, Scotty.

RB