Marc

Default MacGregor 26M - Valiant 40

Are you getting the canvas from your friend who never showed up to
give me a quote? Tell him he missed out on about 20 k worth of
business. A fellow showed up from Seagate, NJ and wrote up 2 full
cockpit enclosures, 2 biminis and 2 dodgers.

On 02 Mar 2004 13:25:20 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

This could be considered a classic definition of "Damning with Faint
Praise"
I still prefer your boat to the Hunter, but I can certainly see the DS appeal.

Are you all set for the new season?

Not at all. I don't really care for the Hunter line and probably would never
buy one. BUT...I think the newer boats have made a big jump up in quality and
have Beneteau and Catalina scrambling. Still, I rather have a Catalina.
Beneteau slaps boats together and I would sooner own a Siedlemann.
I have a nice new dodger coming for Alien and a Zip-On awning. I didn't go for
the bimini because it looked awful in the pics and sketches. Other than making
a new hatchboard, putting in a new depth sounder and a little teak work...all
set to go!

RB