JAXAshby

Default Lifelines Part II

almost. I grew up in Min ah SOW tah.

You be from canaduh now?

Aye aye skipper.

SV

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
"Aye" in my spelling rhymes with "hey" in my pronounciation.

Hungover? Who's DONIL ?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
huh? scoots, it is 10 o'clock in Sunday morning and you can't read

whatz
writ?

Cripes jax! sober up before you type.

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
Name 5.

1.) Dee
2.) Oh
3.) Enn
4.) Aye
5.) Elle

DSK

JAXAshby wrote:

dougies, are you aware that "sophist" and "pig" are synonyms?

No, thanks for pointing that out.

Everybody (incuding Bob Perry) already knows what JAXAshby is a synonym for.

DSK

Thom Stewart

Sorry Nutsy,

I must agree with Jon. Jax's comments about lifelines and racing are
nothing but stupidity.

I've never seen rails on Etchells, Lightnings, Soling, Stars, Snipes,
Hobies, Toradoes, Cal 25, Col 20, etc all racing sailboats

For Jax to claim all racing boats require lifeline add absolutely
nothing to this discussion.

Any racing boat that has the possibility to capsize is better off
without lifelines, to get hung up in underwater. There are times and
reasons when Lifelines SHOULD NOT BE USED!!!

When you are working the High side and a gust hit you and causes a 45
degree heel, leeside buried in water and you're sailing thru the air,
tell me how high the lifelines should be??

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

keep trying.

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
almost grew up in Min ah SOW tah.

JAXAshby

ole fart, we were in fact discussing racing a Cal 20, but your mind can't keep
up.

in addition:

When you are working the High side and a gust hit you and causes a 45
degree heel, leeside buried in water and you're sailing thru the air,
tell me how high the lifelines should be??

nothing, for you are dead anyway because you are going in the drink and nobody
is going to get you back onboard.