Suzy Brody

Default Navigation Question

Bill, this is a pointless comment and it adds nothing to this topic.

Suzy

wrote

Someone recently concluded a study of homing pigeons, and their uncanny ability
to return home. Turns out, they navigate mostly by following major paved
roadways!

BB

Suzy Brody

Default Lifelines Part II

Bobby, this is a stupid comment and it adds nothing to this topic.

Suzy

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
What I am claiming, however, is that you're an idiot.

Jonathan, this is a pointless comment and it adds nothing to this topic.

RB

Suzy Brody

Bobby, what is jonny like?

Suzy
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What I am claiming, however, is that you're an idiot.

Jonathan, this is a pointless comment and it adds nothing to this topic.

You are absolutely correct. It is quite pointless to say that Jax is an
idiot. Anybody who reads one of Jax's post will instantly realise that he
is an idiot. There is absolutely no need to state the obvious.

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Possibly, but you're the one who's edgy.

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:42:56 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you couldn't get into college.

??? You are really quite a bit over the edge jonny.

BB

wrote in message
.. .
On 20 Feb 2004 22:45:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

What I am claiming, however, is that you're an idiot.

Jonathan, this is a pointless comment and it adds nothing to this

topic.

Pointless was Jon's major in college.

BB

Donal

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
But he's a flaming idiot. Isn't that different?

Indeed, he is. No, it isn't different. There are several idiots here.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

Name 5.