JAXAshby

Default Lifelines Part II

Name 5.

1.) Dee
2.) Oh
3.) Enn
4.) Aye
5.) Elle

"Donal" wrote

There are several idiots here.

Scott Vernon

Cripes jax! sober up before you type.

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
Name 5.

1.) Dee
2.) Oh
3.) Enn
4.) Aye
5.) Elle

DSK

JAXAshby wrote:
ah, just where is it that you race where lifelines are not REQUIRED?

Lots of races don't require lifelines. For example

http://www.spbl.com/iacc.htm

DSK

JAXAshby

huh? scoots, it is 10 o'clock in Sunday morning and you can't read whatz writ?

Cripes jax! sober up before you type.

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
Name 5.

1.) Dee
2.) Oh
3.) Enn
4.) Aye
5.) Elle

DSK

JAXAshby wrote:

dougies, those are not 20 foot boats sailed by amateurs on protected bays.
Trust me on that, dougies, they are not.

They don't have a "sissy footwell" either.

But the point at hand is that they don't have lifelines... you implied
earlier that sanctioned races require them... QED you were wrong

Again

DSK