Peter J Ross

Default Church & State...

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:09:13 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

Scout,

I agree with you about early reading. My daughter is 36 now and I can't
remember how old she was when I gave her, "Hello God, it's Me Margret" I
think she was it the 3rd grade. She became a reader. She enjoyed going
to the book store as much as the Ice Cream Parlor. She breezied thru
school and college.

Fjuck off, child-torturer.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
"I am frequently brain-damaged" - Tom Bishop
Scout

I'm sure your kids will do fine, given your background and your commitment
to helping them.
Much of what is done within the education system are attempts to compensate
for that which was never there to begin with: good parents and a nurturing
home.
--
Scout

Popeye

i agre wit mi frn burdy.
wee don nede no steenken roolz lankwig fur!
y scowt iz trine fors lurnding tu mee n mi burdy?
fjuck yu scowt! wee changin dat modle tu no modle!
i theenk scowt iz makeeng et al up - nevr thair no rulz fur wuz inglesh!
nou on, frum burdy me n saz wut! modles = hmmph!
burdys bes nu frn - burdy fur prezdent ov de wurld!
popeye

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
What a fjuckwit.
Language is a living breathing thing with ever evolving exprssions, colors
and of course relevance due to cahnges in society, culture and technology.
only someone wiht his head as far as his ass as your's is would make such a
statement.

Scout wrote:
only by the careful selection of literature can students
have the exposure to correct models of language use

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:02:34 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:24:48 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:01:44 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:49:41 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:18:27 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"katysails" wrote in
:

(people) learn the rules of a language much more effectively by
exposure to others who use it correctly

And where, pray tell, are you going to find enough people who
use the language correctly to influence said individuals to
follow suit?

Fox?

Awww, bertie, youre doing it again, why not join the
Alcatroll crew ?

Is there a pension?

You get pension from day 1 on. Ask PJR.

Cool. You got a canteen?

We have a fridge and a bar in each office,
and a party at coffee break. Steve Leyland
will pass the bong.

OK, dental plan?

We've got that outsourced to a Phillipine company,
works fine!!

Bertie

I suggest "Chairman of Queen Mother Studies" as Bertie's job
description.

I can do that, she's dead.

Bertei

But what do I know? I'm only the Vice-President, FFS.

http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

/etc

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:28:29 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:21:18 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
[...]

Cool,do you allow pets in the ofice?

Only feline ones, that is obvious, since our boss is one.

Oops, problem. I'm allergic.

I was actually thinking of my loons..

We'll make an exception then :-)))

Bertie

--
mhm 27x12

Bertie the Bunyip

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
news
Being tired of lurking, on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:08:22 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
[...]

I have paper to put down for Horvath and Scout.

Ok we'll publish that on tha Alcatroll Labs site
and you'll have a yacht for free.

Oh cool, can I have a real crappy tuperware one so's i can fit in with all
the ASA sailors?

Bertie
/etc

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:43:35 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became

Great !!

Bertie

--
mhm 27x12