Bertie the Bunyip

Default Church & State...

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
news
Being tired of lurking, on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:08:22 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:28:29 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:21:18 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:24:48 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:01:44 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:49:41 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:18:27 +0000, when the end of the
tunnel became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"katysails" wrote in
:

(people) learn the rules of a language much more
effectively by exposure to others who use it correctly

And where, pray tell, are you going to find enough people
who use the language correctly to influence said
individuals to follow suit?

Fox?

Awww, bertie, youre doing it again, why not join the
Alcatroll crew ?

Is there a pension?

You get pension from day 1 on. Ask PJR.

Cool. You got a canteen?

We have a fridge and a bar in each office,
and a party at coffee break. Steve Leyland
will pass the bong.

OK, dental plan?

We've got that outsourced to a Phillipine company,
works fine!!

Cool,do you allow pets in the ofice?

Only feline ones, that is obvious, since our boss is one.

Oops, problem. I'm allergic.

I was actually thinking of my loons..

We'll make an exception then :-)))

I have paper to put down for Horvath and Scout.

Ok we'll publish that on tha Alcatroll Labs site
and you'll have a yacht for free.

Oh cool, can I have a real crappy tuperware one so's i can fit in with all
the ASA sailors?

Bertie