Simple Simon

Default for those 95+ deg days

Yes, just like her owner!

1stout \"staut\ adj syn fleshy, fat, portly, corpulent, obese, plump -

© 1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary © 1994 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Perhaps boats do reflect their owners. Like her current owner, Alien is stout,
quick, attractive and well regarded.

Capt RB

RB

Simple Simon

The only thing Booby has ever stuck with is a
6000 calorie a day diet.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Why don't you just buy quality and stick with it.

The C&C is a good boat. You should stick with it
until you have perfected sailing with it. Ultimately,
it's not the boat, but the person who owns it.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Are you a student of the ''Stepping Stone'' approach to boat ownership?

You might want to study it as well. It means you UPGRADE in quality. Size

is
not always a factor. My P30 was better made than the Catalina 27. The C&C

is
better put together than the Pearson in most respects.
On the other hand you chose a vessel that is larger, but lacking in

quality and
character...as was your mac.
Perhaps boats do reflect their owners. Like her current owner, Alien is

stout,
quick, attractive and well regarded.

Capt RB

RB

Bobsprit

Most common entries:

stout ( stout) adj. stout·er stout·est 1. Having or marked by boldness,
bravery, or determination; firm and resolute. 2. Strong in body; sturdy. 3.
Strong in structure or substance; solid or substantial.

Thank you, Mister Scott!

RB
Bobsprit

I am very happy with my boat.

Boo hooo!!! BB is REALLY happy with his boat! He swears!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

I don't give a
rats ass if you are happy with my boat.

And yet you post in such quick defense...?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Excuse me, but you're ascribing a lot of intelligence to him
here... weather simp?

wrote in message
On 28 Jun 2003 16:03:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I don't give a
rats ass if you are happy with my boat.

And yet you post in such quick defense...?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

You seem to be the one who had to respond not once, but twice to my post.

You
seem to be awfully twitchy there, weather simp.

BB

Bobsprit

You seem to be the one who had to respond not once, but twice to my post.

You live in response to me. Be honest about it and you'll foul yourself less!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

I'll be sailing tomorrow also. Teaching the teachers on the
Catalina 27.

wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:19:53 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Excuse me, but you're ascribing a lot of intelligence to him
here... weather simp?

As in one who simpers. Maybe my usage was incorrect? 8^)

We'll be happily sailing tomorrow while Blob whimpers and simpers in his

slip
watching DVD's of other people sailing. Today we had a funeral in the

morning,
and decided to spend the afternoon attending to a very neglected yard.

We've
been sailing so much that we never even planted our vegetable garden this

year.
Blob hasn't been sailing, but where he lives he can't really have a garden
either. He's a TOTAL loser on all counts. A home theater is designed for
watching other people who have a real life.

BB

.. .