Donal

Default for those 95+ deg days

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
you didn't think I meant you, did you?

How could you? I'm not a foreigner. Did *you* once own a powerboat?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
heads is singular? what language is that?

English. That's a language that your distant ancestors used to speak.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

How could you? I'm not a foreigner.

which State were you born in?

Did *you* once own a powerboat?

5 sailboats, one rowboat, NO powerboats.

regardless,
Scotty

Gerard Weatherby

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:06:31 +0100, "Donal" wrote:

That's a language that your distant ancestors used to speak.

Yes, but evolution didn't stop on this side of the pond.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org
Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I have no distant ancestors, we are all from Plowville.

So you have a lot of close relatives in Plowville?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Gerard Weatherby" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:06:31 +0100, "Donal" wrote:

That's a language that your distant ancestors used to speak.

Yes, but evolution didn't stop on this side of the pond.

GW Bush is a testament to that!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

they're all close kin.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I have no distant ancestors, we are all from Plowville.

So you have a lot of close relatives in Plowville?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

well yes, I've only been married once, but that seems to be working.

Are you a student of the ''Stepping Stone'' approach to boat ownership?
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Donal" donal@ of foriegn land.com wrote...

5 sailboats, one rowboat, NO powerboats.

Limited experience, huh?

Bobsprit

Are you a student of the ''Stepping Stone'' approach to boat ownership?

You might want to study it as well. It means you UPGRADE in quality. Size is
not always a factor. My P30 was better made than the Catalina 27. The C&C is
better put together than the Pearson in most respects.
On the other hand you chose a vessel that is larger, but lacking in quality and
character...as was your mac.
Perhaps boats do reflect their owners. Like her current owner, Alien is stout,
quick, attractive and well regarded.

Capt RB

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Why don't you just buy quality and stick with it.

The C&C is a good boat. You should stick with it
until you have perfected sailing with it. Ultimately,
it's not the boat, but the person who owns it.