Jonathan Ganz

Default for those 95+ deg days

I'll be sailing tomorrow also. Teaching the teachers on the
Catalina 27.

wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:19:53 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Excuse me, but you're ascribing a lot of intelligence to him
here... weather simp?

As in one who simpers. Maybe my usage was incorrect? 8^)

We'll be happily sailing tomorrow while Blob whimpers and simpers in his

slip
watching DVD's of other people sailing. Today we had a funeral in the

morning,
and decided to spend the afternoon attending to a very neglected yard.

We've
been sailing so much that we never even planted our vegetable garden this

year.
Blob hasn't been sailing, but where he lives he can't really have a garden
either. He's a TOTAL loser on all counts. A home theater is designed for
watching other people who have a real life.

BB

wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Jun 2003 16:03:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I don't give a
rats ass if you are happy with my boat.

And yet you post in such quick defense...?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

You seem to be the one who had to respond not once, but twice to my

post.
You
seem to be awfully twitchy there, weather simp.

BB