Chris Webster

Default Upper Animas First Descent: RFI

Anyone have info on who did the first descent? When? What equipment?
I wouldn't be surprised if one of you is out there listening right
now. Just interested for my own knowledge.

I would call/email down to Four Corners Marina in Durnago and see if
they know. One of the Wiley's must know.

--Chris

p.s. I keep meaning to check my "River's of the SouthWest" book to see
if it says anything.....

Dan Dunphy

The name was changed from Four Corners Marine to Four Corners River
Sports many years ago. http://www.riversports.com/
Dan

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:50:46 -0700, Chris Webster
wrote:

Anyone have info on who did the first descent? When? What equipment?
I wouldn't be surprised if one of you is out there listening right
now. Just interested for my own knowledge.

I would call/email down to Four Corners Marina in Durnago and see if
they know. One of the Wiley's must know.

--Chris

p.s. I keep meaning to check my "River's of the SouthWest" book to see
if it says anything.....

Colorado Springs, CO
My advice may be worth what you paid for it.