Default Man I loathe truck payments

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:25:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

Yeah, I think my old Nissan bought for $11,000 in 1985 has done good,
time to go to the 4wd road in the sky.
I have read that the Tundra is better but have decided I cannot
justify a bigger truck even if it will haul the sailboat.

wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

Yeah, I think my old Nissan bought for $11,000 in 1985 has done good,
time to go to the 4wd road in the sky.
I have read that the Tundra is better but have decided I cannot
justify a bigger truck even if it will haul the sailboat.

There may be a couple of posters willing to unload a nice Ford Ranger in the
near future.
I know of one 2006 2 x 4 that has just over 26000 kilometers on the
odometer...what's that.....around 16000 miles?

wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

Yeah, I think my old Nissan bought for $11,000 in 1985 has done good,
time to go to the 4wd road in the sky.
I have read that the Tundra is better but have decided I cannot
justify a bigger truck even if it will haul the sailboat.

There may be a couple of posters willing to unload a nice Ford Ranger in the
near future.
I know of one 2006 2 x 4 that has just over 26000 kilometers on the
odometer...what's that.....around 16000 miles?

ROTF!

I told my kids that when the Nissan got 333,333 on the odometer I'd
put her on the ww2 landing craft and take her to Dog Island where she
could RIP with all the other old trucks there. I'd rig a chip to
randomely play Neil Young's "Long may You Run" while the vines and
dunes slowly drifted over her. Maybe Nissan could make it a
commercial.

wrote:

[...]

Sell it for scrap.............you may get some $750~$650 for it.

wrote:

[...]

I figured we could put black bunting on the rusted old landing craft
and have a bagpipe playing a dirge as the old Nissan is pushed aboard
with an honor guard of modern 4X4s, It'd be a real hoot for
Carabelle. Not gonna happen, would cost too much. However oughta be
something I could do with such a faithful old truck.

"Boater" wrote in message

Use the huge tax refund you'll be getting from McPalin.

Or the $1000 dollar tax decrease from Obama. Whoopie.

EIsboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Use the huge tax refund you'll be getting from McPalin.

Or the $1000 dollar tax decrease from Obama. Whoopie.

EIsboch

Easy for you to say. We didn't get a dime in last year's stimulus and I
suspect we'll be paying more no matter who gets into office. Someone has
to pay for Bush's insane war.