JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Man I loathe truck payments

On Oct 20, 4:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 20, 3:45 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:25:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. * :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

Yeah, I think my old Nissan bought for $11,000 in 1985 has done good,
time to go to the 4wd road in the sky.
I have read that the Tundra is better but have decided I cannot
justify a bigger truck even if it will haul the sailboat.

There may be a couple of posters willing to unload a nice Ford Ranger in the
near future.
I know of one 2006 2 x 4 that has just over 26000 kilometers on the
odometer...what's that.....around 16000 miles?

ROTF!