DK DK is offline

Default Man I loathe truck payments

JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:21:41 -0400, DK wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:38 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Ask Don how he stops the little Ranger 4x2 and the 2300 lb load. I would
bet that the little itty bitty transmission in that little Ranger 4x2 is
about at it's end of life.
I apply the brakes as needed.
After the big trip I noticed a burnt smell in the transmission fluid so I
took it directly to the dealer to have the transmission drained &
flushed. New fluid was added and all is right. It had less than 10K
miles at that time.
I blame the overloading on the trailer suspension collapsing, causing the
tires to wear right through the heavy steel fenders.
Your rubber tires wore through your "heavy steel fenders"? Sure, moron.
WAFM
Do you take stupid pills daily?
I mean what I say and have the photos to prove it.
I even have copies of the letters I sent to the Federal Dept of
Transportation, the Motor Vehicle Departments of three Canadian provinces,
plus the Nova Scotia Better Business Bureau after the local backyard boat
trailer manufacturer refused to fix the damage
Post the photos big mouth.
Why should he, because you demanded he do? If you don't believe
him........tough. Get a life.

He said has the photos to prove it. What compelled *you* to reply?

Loneliness?

That would make sense...
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:38 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
[...]

I do Dickhead. I'd send them to any reasonable poster here who was
slightly interested.

You do dickhead? Sounds odd, but to each his own...
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:38 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
[...]
I see you have leaned well from your master.

The lesson is to treat bottom-feeding crap like you as the bottom-feeding
crap you are. You, Justwaitaloogy, Florida Jim, Herring, Wally - the
newsgroup short bus rider crowd.

In my old elementary school, we put those guys in the 'auxiliary class', so
they wouldn't bother the normal students.

*You* did? That's strange. In the US, teacher have that authority.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:38 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
[...]

Do you always think in homosexual terms?
Does your wife know you're bursting out of the closet?

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:38 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
[...]

Do you always post your homosexual thoughts? You did type "I do
Dickhead.", correct?

Carry on...