JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Man I loathe truck payments

On Oct 20, 4:43*pm, wrote:
On Oct 20, 4:34 pm, JimH wrote:

On Oct 20, 4:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Oct 20, 3:45 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:25:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Y'all with larger trucks, how did you justify it?

Easy, that's what I wanted. * :-)

You can't go wrong with a Tundra, forget the Titan.

Yeah, I think my old Nissan bought for $11,000 in 1985 has done good,
time to go to the 4wd road in the sky.
I have read that the Tundra is better but have decided I cannot
justify a bigger truck even if it will haul the sailboat.

There may be a couple of posters willing to unload a nice Ford Ranger in the
near future.
I know of one 2006 2 x 4 that has just over 26000 kilometers on the
odometer...what's that.....around 16000 miles?

ROTF!

I told my kids that when the Nissan got 333,333 on the odometer I'd
put her on the ww2 landing craft and take her to Dog Island where she
could RIP with all the other old trucks there. *I'd rig a chip to
randomely play Neil Young's "Long may You Run" while the vines and
dunes slowly drifted over her. *Maybe Nissan could make it a
commercial.

Sell it for scrap.............you may get some $750~$650 for it.