Default Watching boats in chop

hummm??? How does this sig file work? Mabey this button...

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:26:48 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:31:17 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:13:34 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

He may be insecure, but he's not insultable.

Perhaps but he does seem kind of sensitive about something don't you
think? Maybe there are issues in has past which trouble him.

The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish spurting out ink.
- George Orwell

wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

He may be insecure, but he's not insultable.

Perhaps but he does seem kind of sensitive about something don't you
think? Maybe there are issues in has past which trouble him.

If you think about it, he's got a lot of issues to be sensitive about. I
think one of our own identified about a half dozen earlier. And that's not
to mention the unmentionables.
--
** Good Day! **

John H
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.
You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

He may be insecure, but he's not insultable.

Perhaps but he does seem kind of sensitive about something don't you
think? Maybe there are issues in has past which trouble him.

Give it up, W'hine. You're the one who compensates for your
"shortcoming" with a "big boat."

wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

I am from Iowa where all the boats have small enough to have
floatation required, and are all trailered, to winter storage at a
minimum. I have a 22 ft alum runabout which will be the bigger than
anything around Spirit Lake since the steamboat.
The lake is about 4 by 5 miles and was the biggest in Iowa until they
built a couple of Corp of Engineer lakes. There are thousands of under
18 ft trailer boats. Lots of fishermen have fifteen or sixteen ft,
with a small motor, aluminum boats. I think Iowa has one marina on the
one of the lakes but I don't know about the rivers.

Casady

Day watching boats and planes. Calif Bill General 2 October 8th 07 11:01 PM
I'm watching... Butch Davis General 4 August 27th 06 07:01 AM
I'm watching... DSK General 5 August 26th 06 03:05 PM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 14 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM