Default Watching boats in chop

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:02:38 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
What's your point here, W'hine, that *I* should like Formica as an
interior material on boats because you and Bertram like it?

Told you, I don't like the material on boats. I prefer real wood trim
and
paneling, not Formica.

Then you would *really* like his GB.

Eisboch

Actually, no. Too big. You guys act as if I have never seen a GB or
been aboard one. There are lots of them here on the Bay, and I've been
aboard several over the years. I simply don't like the larger ones. I do
like the one you had, though...the smaller one.

You're right Harry, it is too big, barely fits on the 54 ft dock in
front of the house and quite a struggle to trailer it.

I'd much prefer your Parker. Not the big one, the little one you have
now. It would make a really good tender for a properly sized GB.

Ah ha! Now it's coming out...the pompous Wayne we all know.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:02:38 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

W'hine is compensating. :)

I love his neighborhood. Go out in the back yard and right across the
rat-filled canal is your neighbor's backyard. I have a forest that
begins at the edge of my backyard, and you can't see five feet into it.

On Aug 19, 1:10*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
.. .

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:IIudndMtDo8YQTfVnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@comcast. com...
[...]

begins at the edge of my backyard, and you can't see five feet into it.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, Harry, we know that just because you don't want to live on the
water with access to the ocean, everyone should want to live in a
mediocre subdivision just like you.

On Aug 19, 12:46*pm, hk wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:02:38 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
What's your point here, W'hine, that *I* should like Formica as an
interior material on boats because you and Bertram like it?

Told you, I don't like the material on boats. I prefer real wood trim and
paneling, not Formica.

Then you would *really* like his GB.

Eisboch

*Actually, no. Too big. You guys act as if I have never seen a GB or
been aboard one. There are lots of them here on the Bay, and I've been
aboard several over the years. I simply don't like the larger ones. I do
like the one you had, though...the smaller one.

You're right Harry, it is too big, barely fits on the 54 ft dock in
front of the house and quite a struggle to trailer it. *

I'd much prefer your Parker. *Not the big one, the little one you have
now. *It would make a really good tender for a properly sized GB.

We have the watercraft we want at the moment.

Then why must you make up lies about every aspect of your life and
possessions?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

I'm not the one trying to compensate for the lack of a working penis
with ownership of an overstuffed RV.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:59:47 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:02:38 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

And now you're sounding like the JimH we all know. My God, what a
threesome!
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:13:34 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

He may be insecure, but he's not insultable.

Besides, he's been calling the GB nasty names for a long time.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:27 -0400, hk wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

He may be insecure, but he's not insultable.

Perhaps but he does seem kind of sensitive about something don't you
think? Maybe there are issues in has past which trouble him.

Day watching boats and planes. Calif Bill General 2 October 8th 07 11:01 PM
I'm watching... Butch Davis General 4 August 27th 06 07:01 AM
I'm watching... DSK General 5 August 26th 06 03:05 PM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 14 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM
Don't ask questions on boats - the Feds are watching! [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 04:10 AM