Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Watching boats in chop

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:13:34 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

I find it funny you constantly try to insult me because of the size of
my Parker, and the fact that your GB is larger.

You seem kind of insecure about the size of your boat. If you're
happy with a smaller boat that's all that matters. Is anything else
bothering you ?

I am from Iowa where all the boats have small enough to have
floatation required, and are all trailered, to winter storage at a
minimum. I have a 22 ft alum runabout which will be the bigger than
anything around Spirit Lake since the steamboat.
The lake is about 4 by 5 miles and was the biggest in Iowa until they
built a couple of Corp of Engineer lakes. There are thousands of under
18 ft trailer boats. Lots of fishermen have fifteen or sixteen ft,
with a small motor, aluminum boats. I think Iowa has one marina on the
one of the lakes but I don't know about the rivers.

Casady