Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

Most likely the broadcast PM Chuck sent to all regarding you and your
dwarfs behavior at his place and the fact that it is no longer being
tolerated.
Senior Member

On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.
Jim Jim is offline

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:04:21 -0700 (PDT), JimH penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Jul 4, 4:04 pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

Most likely the broadcast PM Chuck sent to all regarding you and your
dwarfs behavior at his place and the fact that it is no longer being
tolerated.

Man, now *that* was helpful..... thanks...

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080704-1, 07/04/2008
Tested on: 7/4/2008 4:42:41 PM

It appears that JIMH has assumed the role of Snow White (pure as the driven
snow)

On Jul 4, 5:49*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.

No, I saw that one, before I posted this morning. There's another one in my
box, but I can't see it. It's probably just the usual well wishes.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.p...19-Sounds-MIDI

wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:04 pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.

No, I saw that one, before I posted this morning. There's another one in
my
box, but I can't see it. It's probably just the usual well wishes.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.p...19-Sounds-MIDI

I think that ones was for you.

wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:04 pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.

No, I saw that one, before I posted this morning. There's another one in
my
box, but I can't see it. It's probably just the usual well wishes.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.p...19-Sounds-MIDI

I think that ones was for you.

That 'ones was for you'?

Ya Thunk?

What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM