Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:42:41 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:50:11 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy"
wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?
It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels
together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.
You know salty. You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!
That would be the fourth. The moron from the north is the third dumb
stooge.
You and your turdbreath buddies have been disrupting this newsgroup for
years, adding nothing of value or consequence. In a properly moderated
newsgroup, your and your little schitthead friends would have been
tossed out on your butts ages ago. If you behaved in the real world as
you behave here, you'd be getting the crap knocked out of you on a
daily
basis.

Your attempts to behave at the other place as you do here have, for the
most part, fallen flat. I'll be that really troubles you, turdbreath.

The funny thing is your brother, Freddie Krueger, is the class act in
your family. You're the brother no one wants to talk about.- Hide
quoted text -

Wow, guess that fishin' trip is on hold for now...

Wow. Harry's upset. What a shame! The best part is that HE had the
"timeout" on Chuck's board. What a piece of work.

Since you brought it up......what is funnier is that justwaita/Scottie
and FL Jim were permanently banned.

Eh? ;-)

Not hardly Butt Breath. What ever gave you that idea?

JimH is The God of Posting.

He sees all - Knows all.

I just went to Chuck's Island for a look see. Wow. Two 'God's' in one
place. I don't think the appelation has anything to do with the number of
posts.

Didn't see a whole lot of difference in the flavor of the posts over there.
Seem to be about the same amount of acrimony as before I got banned for
being acrimonious. I guess leopards can't change their spots!

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well, there can be only one God of Posting and that clearly was JimH
by a mile. Not that the posts were anything worthwhile you understand
- mostly ****ing and moaning about everybody else, requests to the
moderator and requests for pictures of other's boats.

I'm out now - it was fun for a while, but The God of Posting just
can't help himself and Chuck doesn't hold the reins tight enough. It's
got to be fair across the board and it isn't.

At least here, the playing field is level. If Chuck can figure out a
way to make it more fair, I'll head back.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:19:44 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:36 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

What a lying sack of **** you are.. I am not banned from Chucks group.

He lies like Harry, He sounds like Harry, what with the "Eh?" bit. I wonder
if he's bucking for the "Assistant WAFA" position.

He is The God of Posting.

He can do no wrong.
HK HK is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The playing field here is the gutter, thanks to the seven dwarfs.
Senior Member

On Jul 14, 7:21*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

I'm out now - it was fun for a while, but The God of Posting just
can't help himself and Chuck doesn't hold the reins tight enough. It's
got to be fair across the board and it isn't.

Bravo, you finally got it. Don't really understand how someone like
you stood for it as long as you did. Now if those of us who stuck it
out here can get you to stop playing with morons (WAFA and HEFA2),
things will be much smoother here too. There are a few of us who have
been hoping you would finally see the light Chuck just doesn't have
it in him to be a moderator, despite his best efforts he can't get by
his own persoanal attachments and posititions. I knew that from day
one.. Maybe he will come back here, he does know a little about boats
after all

Senior Member

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The playing field here is the gutter, thanks to the seven dwarfs.- Hide quoted text -

Geeze, I dunno WAFA. The only negative posts I see here on a daily
basis are from you and JimH.. Attacking, but mostly being ignored..
It's for the best...

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The only ****ing and whining is coming from you.

Find any more bales of MJ with 2 hands and a tongue attached to it in
a box Tom?

[...]

It appears that Chuck has given up on the group also. You can't tell
the difference between Chuck's group and rec.boats, except the insults
include prettier smiley faces. I did like the way Harry trolled a
photo of his boat's transom, (like we had not seen it numerous times)
just to see if he could get some people to talk about his flow thru
transom. He was hoping he could get some people banned. That seems to
be JimH and Harry's only reason for posting in Chuck's group, so they
can discuss who got banned from Chuck's group.
Jim Jim is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Geeze WAFA, AKA Harry, you don't give yourself enough credit for this mess.
The gutter is where you thrive and belong. Enjoy.
Chuck will smarten up sooner or later and dump you and your two brothers.
For us, that will be a glorious day. Till then, F*** Off.

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM