Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Jul 14, 1:31*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 14, 12:54 pm, HK wrote:
I'm an idiot? Please show us where I said I'd never post here again.
This is the place where you make up another of your lies, low life.
"I'm out."
* * *Loogy *7-10-2008- Hide quoted text -

I'm sorry, where does that say that I will never ever post here again,
low life?

*From Loogy:

" I'm an idiot? Please show us where I said I'd never post here again.
* This is the place where you make up another of your lies, low life."

"I'm out."
* * *Loogy *7-10-2008

I'm sorry, where does that say that I will never ever post here again?

"HK" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 11:59 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Most of what you fellows do, 24-7, is either fling juvenile insults,
discuss subjects that have nothing to do with any aspect or boating,
or
act like idiots.
Because of you and your dwarfs, I simply gave up on this place as a
forum for boating discussions, and I freely admit I show up mainly to
watch the aberrant behavior of you and your buddies.
If all you did was "watch", a good chunk of the problem would go
away.
You don't "watch". You (and others) pounce upon certain individuals
regardless of the subject of their posts or to whom they are
addressed.
The only way to restore rec.boats to something other than a personal
insult free-for-all would be for everybody to retire the past, forget
about old issues and conflicts, and post as if all were meeting for
the
first time. Problem is, it would require 100% participation and that
just
isn't going to happen.
Eisboch
tell you what, Richard, as an old Westvillian to an aging Amityite, you
work assiduously on getting the seven dwarfs to behave and I'll work on
the rest.
how's that?
No thanks. It would be like trying to solve a Catch-22.

*I* can't fix it. *You* can't fix it. But if all the participants
were
seriously motivated and committed to reviving rec.boats to it's former
glory, it can be done by simply resisting the urge to post idiotic
claims/counterclaims.

It can't be "my" rules .... "your" rules or anybody else's "rules".

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

The only rule we had when you and SW were away was to totally ignore
the trolls. It worked for a while, it can work again...

You and your fellow dwarfs *are* the trolls, Scott.

It's like we all died and went to hell! We're being punished for some
past sins no doubt.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 11:59 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You probably broke Mary Sue's heart. Me, I voted Republican once...and
now I am paying the price.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:21:40 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:00:46 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:42:41 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:50:11 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy"
wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?
It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels
together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.
You know salty. You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!
That would be the fourth. The moron from the north is the third dumb
stooge.
You and your turdbreath buddies have been disrupting this newsgroup for
years, adding nothing of value or consequence. In a properly moderated
newsgroup, your and your little schitthead friends would have been
tossed out on your butts ages ago. If you behaved in the real world as
you behave here, you'd be getting the crap knocked out of you on a
daily
basis.

Your attempts to behave at the other place as you do here have, for the
most part, fallen flat. I'll be that really troubles you, turdbreath.

The funny thing is your brother, Freddie Krueger, is the class act in
your family. You're the brother no one wants to talk about.- Hide
quoted text -

Wow, guess that fishin' trip is on hold for now...

Wow. Harry's upset. What a shame! The best part is that HE had the
"timeout" on Chuck's board. What a piece of work.

Since you brought it up......what is funnier is that justwaita/Scottie
and FL Jim were permanently banned.

Eh? ;-)

Not hardly Butt Breath. What ever gave you that idea?

JimH is The God of Posting.

He sees all - Knows all.

I just went to Chuck's Island for a look see. Wow. Two 'God's' in one
place. I don't think the appelation has anything to do with the number of
posts.

Didn't see a whole lot of difference in the flavor of the posts over there.
Seem to be about the same amount of acrimony as before I got banned for
being acrimonious. I guess leopards can't change their spots!

Well, there can be only one God of Posting and that clearly was JimH
by a mile. Not that the posts were anything worthwhile you understand
- mostly ****ing and moaning about everybody else, requests to the
moderator and requests for pictures of other's boats.

I'm out now - it was fun for a while, but The God of Posting just
can't help himself and Chuck doesn't hold the reins tight enough. It's
got to be fair across the board and it isn't.

At least here, the playing field is level. If Chuck can figure out a
way to make it more fair, I'll head back.

Now that he's made them Gods, he could let JimH and Harry be co-moderators.
All the problems over there would immediately be solved.

Of course, there'd only be four people there, but he's approaching that
pretty quickly anyway.
HK HK is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Since you, Reggie, Florida Jim, Loogie, DK and Bert have absolutely
nothing of value to add to any discussion about boats, bandwidth is
saved when you are not there.

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The funny thing is..........a reply from one of the owners of Parker
boats about splash boards got the band of brothers here upset and put
them into the personal attack mode........the same group who want to
improve the tone and quality of the NG.

Go figure.

Eh?
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Oh, it's easy enough to "figure."

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM