Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Jul 14, 12:05*pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...

Most of what you fellows do, 24-7, is either fling juvenile insults,
discuss subjects that have nothing to do with any aspect or boating, or
act like idiots.

Because of you and your dwarfs, I simply gave up on this place as a
forum for boating discussions, and I freely admit I show up mainly to
watch the aberrant behavior of you and your buddies.

If all you did was "watch", *a good chunk of the problem would go away.
You don't "watch". *You (and others) pounce upon certain individuals
regardless of the subject of their posts or to whom they are addressed.

The only way to restore rec.boats to something other than a personal
insult free-for-all *would be for everybody to retire the past, forget
about old issues and conflicts, and *post as if all were meeting for the
first time. Problem is, it would require 100% participation and that just
isn't going to happen.

Eisboch

tell you what, Richard, as an old Westvillian to an aging Amityite, you
work assiduously on getting the seven dwarfs to behave and I'll work on
the rest.

how's that?

No thanks. *It would be like trying to solve a Catch-22.

*I* can't fix it. * **You* can't fix it. * But if all the participants were
seriously motivated and committed to reviving rec.boats to it's former
glory, it can be done by simply resisting the urge to post idiotic
claims/counterclaims.

It can't be "my" rules .... "your" rules or anybody else's "rules".

Eisboch

Well, then, I go back to my original post on this to you...that as a
boating newsgroup, this place is lost, and that I show up mainly to
watch the aberrant behavior of the seven dwarfs and (as you mentioned)
to crap on one of their heads from time to time.

Then why don't you do just that? Shut your stupid pie hole and watch.

None of the seven, so far as I can tell, has the slightest interest in
boating related subjects or, if they do, they seem incapable of making
any but the most empty headed of posts (e.g., I took my kid wakeboarding
yesterday, or, I took my 93 grandchildren on a cruise).

So...- Hide quoted text -

Like your girlfriend JimH stated, some people that enjoy boating also
have other varied interests.

On Jul 14, 12:31*pm, wrote:
On Jul 14, 11:49*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 14, 11:28 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 14, 10:00 am, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
I have made some enemies, but I suspect I know who Salty is anyway and
why he is so ****ed at me (I think we know each other irl). Anyway,
we are a few weeks away from a huge election and we don't have
constant streams of political bs here, and we still do some talk of
boats. I think we are making progress.
Anyway, fire away WAFA, I have my fireproof undies on, and my earplugs
in..
Scotty...
I just don't know your purpose here, Scotty, or why you and the other
dwarfs are so obstreperous all of the time. What is it that you and your
buddies Loogy, Reggie, Florida Jim, DK, John H, et cetera, think you add
here?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! What do you think that
YOU add here, WAFA?

I thought you kissed this place goodbye last week.

What brought you back?- Hide quoted text -

I'm sorry, where was it that I stated I would never post here again?

ROTF!!!!!!!!

More options Jul 10, 8:25 pm
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm
out............................................... .................................................. .
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
This is nonsense. I have a hard time believing that the intelligent
ones here would believe anything and everything that the fat nail
biting idiot would say. Am I really trying to have a conversation with
people that would believe such things as a trans Atlantic trip in a
runabout with an ensuing fireboat welcome in NYC, a lobster boat,
several times around the horn, and single handing around the horn,
etc.?

Now JimH on the other hand at least doesn't lie much about his boating
expeditions, but will in a heart beat say nasty and untrue things
about your wife and children.....is THAT the kind of person you want
to associate with?

Those two are nothing but low life scum, so I'm out. Those of you that
know me, know where to reach me, the rest? **** you.

Hell, even Tom sucks up to the head twit for some unknown reason.....

You are an idiot.

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

"Just when he thought he was 'out,' Loogy drags himself back in..."
(Apologies to Michael Corleone, wherever he is.)

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

You are an idiot.- Hide quoted text -

I'm an idiot? Please show us where I said I'd never post here again.
This is the place where you make up another of your lies, low life.

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

"I'm out."
Loogy 7-10-2008

Senior Member

On Jul 14, 11:59*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

The only rule we had when you and SW were away was to totally ignore
the trolls. It worked for a while, it can work again...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 14, 11:59 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You and your fellow dwarfs *are* the trolls, Scott.
Senior Member

On Jul 14, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:22:11 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
lot better than we are even now.

I have made some enemies, but I suspect I know who Salty is anyway and
why he is so ****ed at me (I think we know each other irl).

Wrong as usual, but it doesn't surprise me that you have people who
think you are a jerk in real life, too..

Wow, you are still full of insults.. no problem. Your are a troll,,
PLONK

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

* * *Loogy *7-10-2008- Hide quoted text -

I'm sorry, where does that say that I will never ever post here again,
low life?

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM