Default Nice pics at Chuck's

Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!
Tim Tim is offline

On May 27, 4:47*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?
--
John *H*

beautifle shot's, John.

Wife looks pleased as punch behind the wheel of the boat.
Senior Member

On May 27, 5:47*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?
--
John *H*

Yup, nice stuff. Looks like you married good too
Senior Member

On May 28, 9:00*am, DownTime wrote:
wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 * at * *gmail * *dot *com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 at gmail dot com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...

No offense, Scotty, but what does it matter whether in your opinion it
is "ok" or not?

It's perfectly acceptable to post URLs in a non-binary newsgroup such as
this.

wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 * at * *gmail * *dot *com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...

I didn't think of that. I forget that non-members can read posts over
there. Great idea. Would have saved me some PITA work too!
--
John *H*

Some nice pics.... Capt. Rob ASA 6 May 20th 07 03:34 PM
Some nice pics.... Capt. Rob ASA 3 May 19th 07 04:32 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM