[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Nice pics at Chuck's

On May 28, 9:00*am, DownTime wrote:
wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 * at * *gmail * *dot *com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...