John H

Default Chuck's hero loses.

Chuck, the only reason I can think of for your ridiculous stance on the Tyson
joke, is that Tyson must be a favorite of yours, as is, I assume, Jesse Jackson.
Perhaps Tyson is worthy of your esteem, but he's sure not the cleanest fighter
in the world. Sound familiar?

[Extract] "WASHINGTON - Mike Tyson's career apparently ended in yet another
shocker Saturday night when he quit on the stool after taking a beating in a
foul-filled sixth round against unheralded Kevin McBride.

Tyson lost for the third time in his last four fights, and once again he faded
badly as the rounds went on before deliberately head butting McBride in a
desperate attempt to end the fight in the sixth round."

Full story at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050612/...44BHNlYwNzcA--

--
John H

John H Jun 12, 7:02 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: John H - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:02:13 -0400
Subject: Chuck's hero loses.
original | Report Abuse

Chuck, the only reason I can think of for your ridiculous stance on the
Tyson
joke, is that Tyson must be a favorite of yours,

*********

If so, that certainly betrays a lack of imagination.

Or a tremendous lack of effort!
--
John H
*******

In which case you wouldn't be the first to start a thread after
expending little or no effort actually thinking about the tone or
content.

Tim

Tyson is a troubled soul.

I'm amazed that now he is wanting to have some type of pentance in his
life.$ 20 mil in debt and unemployed and sponsors about as vacant as
"honesty in parliment"

So he has searched into some muslim "charities" to do work overseas
delivering food etc. and seems like none suited his liking or wanted to
distant themselves from him. So....

He has found some "christian" organization[s} that are taking him
in.....Don't know which ones or what he he's gonna do. But I think the
sports world is tired of his crap and he's been spit out like bad pork.

Good luck Mike. and thanks for giving people lessons on how not to
live.

K. Smith

John H wrote:
Chuck, the only reason I can think of for your ridiculous stance on the Tyson
joke, is that Tyson must be a favorite of yours, as is, I assume, Jesse Jackson.
Perhaps Tyson is worthy of your esteem, but he's sure not the cleanest fighter
in the world. Sound familiar?

[Extract] "WASHINGTON - Mike Tyson's career apparently ended in yet another
shocker Saturday night when he quit on the stool after taking a beating in a
foul-filled sixth round against unheralded Kevin McBride.

Tyson lost for the third time in his last four fights, and once again he faded
badly as the rounds went on before deliberately head butting McBride in a
desperate attempt to end the fight in the sixth round."

Full story at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050612/...44BHNlYwNzcA--

You forgot the obvious John, Chuck is the NG's resident racist. As with
most of 'em he doesn't admit same, so springs the racism card whenever
he sees what he likes to think is racism. Of course a joke about how
violent sports cause brain injury isn't racist at all, just like rapists
are always scum of the earth no matter their race.

Don't forget your mate Chuck the failed used car salesman, the failed
boat broker, well on his way to being the failed advertiser/spammer of
anything that'll turn him a crumb from the rich mans' table; is always
telling us of the evils of other races, the Chinese particularly unless
of course he can get a kickback posting spam trying to sell their boats.

The racist Chuck of course claims he is concerned about his race's
jobs, unless he's getting paid to post spam that is. The reality is
instead of posting endless racist anti people posts, he should be on his
back alley knees thanking them for working hard, trying to establish a
better economy & in doing so supplying his race with endless well made
goods at low prices so even with his endless line of failed endeavours,
he can still buy nice consumer items.

Of course like most racists Chuckles has a long list of exemptions so
long as they suit him, gee I was ill when he was waaaaaring on about
which foreign digicam would suit him best the 1500 or the 1700 or gee
the 4000 dollars versions, when of course if he had an character or
conviction at all, he only has one choice, not that it's actually US
made but at least US Co, the Kodak.

Anyway John you give Gould & Krause way too much credit to even
consider them worthy of your comments, they're the lowlife which act as
the baseline for us all to work from.

The Krause lie for the day is a repeat of the one from a few days ago,
thought I'd just formalise where that went, you know for the record.
Krause the lying idiot posted the below hoping he could fool the more
gullible into thinking he owns a boat, but as usual he doesn't have the
wit to carry it off.

It ended with the lying idiot stonewalling any questions about the
absurdity of his story, clearly he was out on a charter boat, which
makes sense when you consider his boat ownership lies are just that lies.

With high hopes that it wouldn’t rain and that at least some of the
fresh water runoff “polluting” the Bay had itself runoff, as it were, we
headed out of the Patuxent River yesterday in search of a few fish with
whom to play. Knowing the importance of an early start, we all actually
got to the boat by 9:30 AM. Gotta take this feeeeshing seriously.

I was accompanied on the hunt for fish by Dave, Roger, and Steve, who,
in order to follow the example of this newsgroup’s most prolific poster
about fishing (if not its most prolific fisherman), I renamed
“Limp-Along Dave,” “Mad Dog Roger,” and “StinkyShorts Steve. Hearty
fellows all, although Mad Dog seemed just a bit too interested the
brands of beer everyone else had brought.

Well, it didn’t take long. As we passed the Naval Air Station, turned
south, and came upon the remnants of the old lighthouse, we saw birds
swooping and quickly determined the water was filled with small blues,
maybe two to three pounds. We started casting half ounce spoons and one
ounce plugs at them, and caught and released oh maybe a dozen before
they decided to move on.

Radar showed the birds really were active, in and over about 40 feet of
water, so we decided to head out a ways and troll down towards the mouth
of the Mighty Po-to-Mac, dragging a few weighted plugs, artificial
worms, and the carcass of one of the blues who give up his fishy spirit
upon encountering StinkyShorts.

We caught a total of five stripers, and released four of them.
“Limp-Along” decided to take his home for dinner. The fish were between
33" and 43" inches long. Most of the boats we saw were catching a few fish.

After lunch, we headed up the Bay towards the Gas Docks, once a great
place to anchor or tie up, and start a chum or drip line. Alas, the
docks are being used again to offload liquified gas, and you can’t use
the facility as structure. But the fish that used to hang out there have
moved out to meet the fishermen, or so it seems some days, but not
yesterday for us.

Well, after futzing around for awhile, we headed up the Patuxent on
bikini patrol It wasn’t that warm out, so the sightings were few.

The day was winding down. We headed in, scrubbed out the boat, and drove
to one of our favorite Solomons waterfront joints for buckets of
steamers and beers.

Not a bad day on the water.

- - -

Bush: Enough to Make You Puke

You forgot the obvious John, Chuck is the NG's resident racist. As with

most of 'em he doesn't admit same, so springs the racism card whenever
he sees what he likes to think is racism. Of course a joke about how
violent sports cause brain injury isn't racist at all, just like
rapists
are always scum of the earth no matter their race.

************

You're so blinded by the fumes from your poison pen that you ignore an
important fact:

My comment about the "racist thread" appeared after the "fe-fi-fo"
remark was attributed to
Jesse Jackson. Wouldn't it be just as "funny", and equally predictable,
for the next participant to name Al Sharpton, Condi Rice, or some other
African American with whom they have a difference of poliltical
opinion?

Tell me, Ms Apologist, just exactly how you can excuse the Jesse
Jackson remark under the mantle of a joke about "violent sports
injuries"?

I asume that the renewed round of name calling and absurd personal
comments (psychological defenses) indicate that my opinon that the
thread was racist struck close to home for you as well. Good. If the
shoe fits.....

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Why are you getting so upset oh Spinmeister? Because folks think it was
utterly ridiculous that you called my joke racist?

Me thinks so. ;-)

Si-Tex CVS-106 depthfinder loses returns Bruce General 0 July 25th 04 05:17 PM
Gun control loses firepower Bart Senior ASA 1 May 29th 04 02:10 PM
Benidect Arnold was a decorated war hero 2 Capt.American ASA 30 February 15th 04 04:21 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM