BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nice pics at Chuck's (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/94851-nice-pics-chucks.html)

[email protected] May 27th 08 06:52 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

John H.[_4_] May 27th 08 10:47 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?
--
John *H*

Tim May 28th 08 01:14 AM

Nice pics at Chuck's

On May 27, 4:47*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?
--
John *H*

beautifle shot's, John.

Wife looks pleased as punch behind the wheel of the boat.

[email protected] May 28th 08 03:57 AM

Nice pics at Chuck's

On May 27, 5:47*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?
--
John *H*

Yup, nice stuff. Looks like you married good too;)

John H.[_4_] May 28th 08 12:25 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

On Tue, 27 May 2008 22:05:42 -0400, WaIIy wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:47:33 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2008 10:52:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

Thanks Loog. I posted them here also, but just a few minutes ago. You're
way right about my wife! Hell, she makes more money than I do. How do you
think I can afford all these toys?

This isn't a binary group. No pictures.

Hi Wally! The 'pictures' were posted as URLs, which is quite legal. It's
our way of getting around the rule. We also sometimes refer to 'over there'
for pictures, meaning alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean or abpso.

Show us your boat!
--
John *H*

DownTime[_2_] May 28th 08 02:00 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 at gmail dot com

thank you.

[email protected] May 28th 08 02:23 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

On May 28, 9:00*am, DownTime wrote:
wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 * at * *gmail * *dot *com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...;)

HK May 28th 08 03:25 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 at gmail dot com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...;)

No offense, Scotty, but what does it matter whether in your opinion it
is "ok" or not?

It's perfectly acceptable to post URLs in a non-binary newsgroup such as
this.

John H.[_4_] May 28th 08 03:46 PM

Nice pics at Chuck's

wrote:
Nice pictures you posted over at Chuck's site. That Key West is a
beaut! Tell your wife that I said she married WAY beneath her!!

can someone please forward me the link to this forum?

downtime61 * at * *gmail * *dot *com

thank you.

Your right, went over there looking and it took me forever to find it.

Here is a link:
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...lay&thread=237
to the page.

Just for the record, as one of the harshest critics of Chuckie and his
antics, I suggest it is in my opinon ok for those who post there to
post direct links here to their posts. In this case, if I were John, I
would have posted a link with the origional post in the thread... Just
my opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com yes, when I am healthy, I am a
boater...;)

I didn't think of that. I forget that non-members can read posts over
there. Great idea. Would have saved me some PITA work too!
--
John *H*