Senior Member

Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Jul 4, 9:17*pm, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?

The same place as "over there". I posted a link last night in answer
to your question... It is a moderated boating forum run by one of our
more seasoned veterans of rec.boats...

Here is the link again.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

you must log in to join..

On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, John H. wrote:

I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

Most likely the broadcast PM Chuck sent to all regarding you and your
dwarfs behavior at his place and the fact that it is no longer being
tolerated.

Harry is JohnH's dwarf? That WAFA sure gets around.

On Jul 4, 8:43*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 4, 8:26*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 4, 5:49 pm, John H. wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:04 pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.

No, I saw that one, before I posted this morning. There's another one in
my
box, but I can't see it. It's probably just the usual well wishes.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.p...19-Sounds-MIDI

I think that ones was for you.

That 'ones was for you'?

Ya Thunk?- Hide quoted text -

There goes warp17. Let's see how low he'll go this time around. He's
starting with picking up typos.......
Senior Member

On Jul 5, 6:55*am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?

It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

On Jul 11, 8:31*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?
It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. * *You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

That would be the fourth. *The moron from the north is the third dumb
stooge.

kiss, kiss...asswipe.
Senior Member

On Jul 11, 9:47*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:07:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55*am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?

It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. * *You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

Actually I've been here for a very long time. You've been an ass and a
chronically slow learner for most of it. I usually don't see your posts. My news
reader automatically marks them read, because you are useless and tiresome even
on your best days. If someone hadn't responded to you, I never would have seen
this. You are a lot more like Harry than most. Your biggest competition in that
is Loogy. You two are bookends of stupid.

Only a cowardly sock puppet would bitch like that and hide from the
response. I won't waste my time with psudo-intellectual insults, you
are what you are...

wrote in message
On Jul 11, 8:31 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?
It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels
together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

That would be the fourth. The moron from the north is the third dumb
stooge.

kiss, kiss...asswipe.

Don't encourage him...Freddy Kruger would pucker up in a flash if he had the
chance to kiss some guys' butt.

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM