Senior Member

Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Jul 12, 7:41*am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?
It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels
together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. * *You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

That would be the fourth. *The moron from the north is the third dumb
stooge.

You and your turdbreath buddies have been disrupting this newsgroup for
years, adding nothing of value or consequence. In a properly moderated
newsgroup, your and your little schitthead friends would have been
tossed out on your butts ages ago. If you behaved in the real world as
you behave here, you'd be getting the crap knocked out of you on a daily
basis.

Your attempts to behave at the other place as you do here have, for the
most part, fallen flat. I'll be that really troubles you, turdbreath.

The funny thing is your brother, Freddie Krueger, is the class act in
your family. You're the brother no one wants to talk about.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, guess that fishin' trip is on hold for now...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
[...]

Not at all. I don't like your behavior much, but I will cut you some
slack because of issues I won't discuss here. Dan Krueger is just plain
schitt, with no redeeming values that are apparent here or elsewhere. As
I stated, Dan's "brother" Freddie is the class act in that family.

"HK" wrote in message
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

........and we all know what Freddy does to children.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

A bio of Dan Krueger's bro from wiki:

Freddy Krueger is a fictional character from the A Nightmare on Elm
Street series of films. Created by Wes Craven and portrayed by actor
Robert Englund in every film of the series, he is an undead serial
killer, who can attack his victims from within their own dreams. In the
original script, Freddy Krueger was a child molester, as to Wes Craven,
this was the worst thing possible. The decision was made to instead make
Krueger a child murderer in order to avoid being accused of exploiting a
spate of highly publicized child molestations which occurred in
California around the time A Nightmare on Elm Street went into
production, however A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
suggests this might still be the case in a headline Alice looks at when
researching Freddy.[1] Freddy is commonly identified by his burned,
disfigured face, red and green (or black and red in picture) striped
sweater, brown fedora hat, and trademark metal-clawed brown colored
leather glove. Wizard magazine rated him the 14th greatest villain of
all time,[2] and he came in 8th on British television channel Sky Two's
Greatest Villains of All Time and ranked 40th on AFI's 100 Years... 100
Heroes and Villains list.

Wes Craven claims his inspiration for the basis of Krueger's power
stemmed from several stories in the Los Angeles Times about a series of
mysterious deaths: all the victims had reported recurring nightmares
beforehand, and died in their sleep. Physically, Craven's inspirations
for Freddy included a homeless man who had frightened Craven as a youth
and a bully at his school. The 1970s pop song "Dream Weaver" by Gary
Wright sealed the story for Craven, giving him not only an artistic
setting to "jump off" from, but the synthesizer riff from the Elm Street
soundtrack.[3]

Robert Englund has expressed many times that he feels that the deeper
meaning behind the character is that he represents neglect, particularly
the neglect that children and teens are sometimes subject to when
growing up.[4]

And remember, Freddy is the *decent* brother. Danny Krueger is just
plain schitt.
Senior Member

On Jul 12, 12:15*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:36:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:47*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:07:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55*am, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:17:19 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:
What/where is "Chuck's Place" ?

It's a mystical fairyland far beyond Oz. Keep clicking your heels together, and
maybe you can get there. I hope you aren't diabetic.

You know salty. * *You came here all new and **** during a hard time
for rec.boats and plonked me for non content and marking spam
specifically.. Now you have turned into a typical snark here like the
rest. Salty, meet WAFA, and HAFA2. You guys can all be hypocrites
together, you can be the third stooge!

Actually I've been here for a very long time. You've been an ass and a
chronically slow learner for most of it. I usually don't see your posts. My news
reader automatically marks them read, because you are useless and tiresome even
on your best days. If someone hadn't responded to you, I never would have seen
this. You are a lot more like Harry than most. Your biggest competition in that
is Loogy. You two are bookends of stupid.

Only a cowardly sock puppet would bitch like that and hide from the
response. I won't waste my time with psudo-intellectual insults, you
are what you are...

PsEudo-intellectual is as close as you will ever come to intellectual,
chum-for-brains.

Your response is hardly anything anyone would need to hide from. You are
impotent and irrelevent. You were born that way.

And before you make any more stupid comments, of course I checked for your
response to my post. That hardly means I see most of your posts. I do
occasionally read one if someone else has said something entertaining that I'm
sure you will grab onto like your mother's teat. Like this one!- Hide quoted text -

Yikes.. take a break. You have WAFA syndrome, that was pretty nasty
for someone who is trying to prove he is above it all.. Later dude..

DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
[...]

Wow. Harry's upset. What a shame! The best part is that HE had the
"timeout" on Chuck's board. What a piece of work.

On Jul 13, 8:30*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 am, wrote:
[...]

Since you brought it up......what is funnier is that justwaita/Scottie
and FL Jim were permanently banned.

Eh? ;-)
Jim Jim is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:30 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:41 am, HK wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Not hardly Butt Breath. What ever gave you that idea?

Nice pics at Chuck's [email protected] General 11 May 28th 08 11:26 PM
Chuck's Boston Trip Eisboch General 1 October 5th 06 03:15 PM
Chuck's boat reno Danlw General 1 May 19th 06 07:20 AM
Chuck's hero loses. John H General 11 June 13th 05 05:47 PM