JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Who sent me a PM in Chuck's Place?

On Jul 4, 5:49*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:04*pm, John H. wrote:
I can see that someone sent me a PM, but I can't read it. So, if it's
important, send me an email. Chuck, if it's you telling me I've been
banned, I got the error message already.

It was a global message. Announcing the site cleaning and zero
tolerance. Standard stuff.

No, I saw that one, before I posted this morning. There's another one in my
box, but I can't see it. It's probably just the usual well wishes.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.p...19-Sounds-MIDI