Default Your President At Work

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told
reporters Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high
prices is for Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this
spring, due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other
reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the
reporter, *"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Strong demand. What a crock of ****. Last spring, it was "on fears of
renewed violence in Baghdad". Prices are effected by events in a country
from which we get pretty much zero oil?

Can somebody please explain to me why high oil prices is perceived as a
unique problem to the USA with Bush at the center of the cause?

Eisboch

Surely no one could be referring to the Bush Administration's ties to the
energy industry and the "secret" energy policies Cheney set with oil
producers, importers and refiners...

Could they?

If I recall, that was explained AWAY in this newsgroup not too long ago. Not
explained. Explained AWAY. Big difference.

wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Could they?- Hide quoted text -

Only folks like you who "guess" the most convienient scenario and pass
it along as given fact. Europe has been paying much more for gasoline
for the last decade than we are paying now.. The reason is the
greenies who won't allow energy companies, to build refieneries and
other infrastructure.. Mostly democrats responsible for that, that is
a known fact...

========================

What you just said is not related to secret energy policy meetings held by
Cheney. Who's the drunk here, puppy boy?

On Mar 1, 11:21*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:33*am, HK wrote:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Wow, sounds pretty bad when you spin it out of context that way... I
saw the news conference, that's no quite the way it went down, but
it's good enough for rec.boats I guess..

Oh, but it is! The reporter even stated that analysts, not the
reporter, state that gas could reach $4 a gallon by spring and those
were Bush's exact words: "That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."

On Mar 1, 11:31*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:28*am, HK wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons..

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Strong demand. What a crock of ****. Last spring, it was "on fears of
renewed violence in Baghdad". Prices are effected by events in a country
from which we get pretty much zero oil?

Hey...it's Dubya. He depends upon being briefed by reporters so he knows
what is happening.

What's really amazing is that the doof still has defenders.- Hide quoted text -

Well, last year it was China and India, read demand, also. Not Baghdad
as your drunken friend suggested. Of course he gets his info from the
New Youk Lies so we don't expect much from him..- Hide quoted text -

We're borrowing money from China to pay for Iraq at a staggering rate.

"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Because they've not filled up a tank in Sweden.
--
John H

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Only folks like you who "guess" the most convienient scenario and pass
it along as given fact. Europe has been paying much more for gasoline
for the last decade than we are paying now.. The reason is the
greenies who won't allow energy companies, to build refieneries and
other infrastructure.. Mostly democrats responsible for that, that is
a known fact...

Plus, they get the tar taxed out of 'em.
Senior Member

On Mar 1, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:21*am, wrote:

On Mar 1, 10:33*am, HK wrote:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Wow, sounds pretty bad when you spin it out of context that way... I
saw the news conference, that's no quite the way it went down, but
it's good enough for rec.boats I guess..

Oh, but it is! The reporter even stated that analysts, not the
reporter, state that gas could reach $4 a gallon by spring and those
were Bush's exact words: "That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."- Hide quoted text -

And Bush clearly indicated that he was not familiar with "that"
analyst statements... that is all he said.. Spin it any way you
want... But that is the context of that new DNC spin/lie...

"HK" wrote in message
[...]

It's a unique problem here because some of the ME generation have a hard
time seeing what's beyond their comfort zone. And why not blame Bush.? It
seems like it's the popular thing to do. I'm sure the left wing-nuts have a
different take on it.

BAR BAR is offline

"HK" wrote in message
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Strong demand. What a crock of ****. Last spring, it was "on fears of
renewed violence in Baghdad". Prices are effected by events in a country
from which we get pretty much zero oil?

Can somebody please explain to me why high oil prices is perceived as a
unique problem to the USA with Bush at the center of the cause?

Political blame for US election advantage.

The sad thing is that Bush leaves office as soon as the next President
is sworn in on 1/20/09. Why is everyone running against Bush?

BAR BAR is offline

"HK" wrote in message
[...]

If the USA is paying $100 per bbl of crude what are China and India
paying for a bbl of crude? Could it be $100?

Our next president Doug Kanter General 75 April 29th 06 12:06 PM
I am the President! Capt. Neal® ASA 180 December 7th 04 10:51 AM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM
( OT ) Do we have a gay president? Jim General 1 March 30th 04 08:52 PM