Default Your President At Work

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:12:00 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 07:33:29 -0500, BAR wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
BAR wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:07:50 -0500, "Eisboch"

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:46:10 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

My secret is to get a flu shot every year in October and never,
ever
take anti-biotics.

I swear, over use of anti-biotics creates these situations.

Then again, I'm an alien so most Earth diseases don't affect me.
Found something right up your alley, so to speak ....

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/427603.html

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Did you hear about the colonoscopy place in Nevada that got shutdown
for reusing needles. Five cents a needle and the cheap *******
doctors
who owned the place were "cleaning" them and reusing them.

It wasn't the needle, it was the syringe.

I hate needles and syringes.

Would you hate 'em if they could knock ten strokes off your game?

I played Penderbrook yesterday, in violation of Doctor's orders. Had a
great time, but shot only a 99.

I may use my gift from the Democrats, all the money, to buy a new set of
clubs. I'm thinking the Callaway Big Bertha iron set. Everything I read
says they're good for beginners.

Someone else has suggested that you get "fitted" for a new set of clubs.
Very good advice and I second the suggestion. You'll pay more, but it's
well worth it if you're really serious about improving your game.

Fitted golf clubs?

~~ cough ~~ pansy ~~ cough ~~

Hey, won't you be using a custom bat. You know, specific weight and length,
concave bat end, whittle down the handle exactly to your liking, just the
right amount of pine tar.

.. .

wrote:

[...]

That's different. The same, but different.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:07:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

[...]

I don't do injections into my spine anymore. Too much damage from ESI's
(Facet Injections, Selective Nerve Root Blocks and the like). Too much
can go wrong with the needle and the preservative in the steroid solution.

I am hoping to play 9 this afternoon but it isn't looking too good, what
with the rain coming.

I spent the money to get custom fitted from a professional club fitter.
Best thing I ever did.

I'm getting a club fitting tomorrow.

The injections in my neck did me some good, for about two weeks. I didn't
get the second or third set - not worth it.

Facet joints are what's getting me now, although disk degeneration is the
root of the problem. It's looking more and more like I'll have to go back
for another diskectomy and fusion.

Hey, on the bright side, my brother has sis lumbar vertebrates fuzed, and
he shoots in the high 70's, from the white tees.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:24:18 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:12:00 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

You have to look at it this way:

I golf for the exercise (and the enjoyment, naturally). If a new, fitted
set of clubs will allow me to hit the ball further and straighter, then
I'll not be stopping as often to rest. Better for the heart, donchano.

Of course, I won't be walking as far. And I'll spend less time in the
woods. But, thems the breaks.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

Our next president Doug Kanter General 75 April 29th 06 12:06 PM
I am the President! Capt. Neal® ASA 180 December 7th 04 10:51 AM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM
( OT ) Do we have a gay president? Jim General 1 March 30th 04 08:52 PM