John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Your President At Work

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:24:18 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:12:00 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 07:33:29 -0500, BAR wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
BAR wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:07:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:46:10 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

My secret is to get a flu shot every year in October and never, ever
take anti-biotics.

I swear, over use of anti-biotics creates these situations.

Then again, I'm an alien so most Earth diseases don't affect me.
Found something right up your alley, so to speak ....

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/427603.html

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Did you hear about the colonoscopy place in Nevada that got shutdown
for reusing needles. Five cents a needle and the cheap ******* doctors
who owned the place were "cleaning" them and reusing them.

It wasn't the needle, it was the syringe.

I hate needles and syringes.

Would you hate 'em if they could knock ten strokes off your game?

I played Penderbrook yesterday, in violation of Doctor's orders. Had a
great time, but shot only a 99.

I may use my gift from the Democrats, all the money, to buy a new set of
clubs. I'm thinking the Callaway Big Bertha iron set. Everything I read
says they're good for beginners.

Someone else has suggested that you get "fitted" for a new set of clubs.
Very good advice and I second the suggestion. You'll pay more, but it's
well worth it if you're really serious about improving your game.

Fitted golf clubs?

~~ cough ~~ pansy ~~ cough ~~

You have to look at it this way:

I golf for the exercise (and the enjoyment, naturally). If a new, fitted
set of clubs will allow me to hit the ball further and straighter, then
I'll not be stopping as often to rest. Better for the heart, donchano.

Of course, I won't be walking as far. And I'll spend less time in the
woods. But, thems the breaks.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H