Default Your President At Work

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told
reporters Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high
prices is for Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this
spring, due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other
reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the
reporter, *"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Strong demand. What a crock of ****. Last spring, it was "on fears of
renewed violence in Baghdad". Prices are effected by events in a country
from which we get pretty much zero oil?

Can somebody please explain to me why high oil prices is perceived as a
unique problem to the USA with Bush at the center of the cause?

Eisboch

Surely no one could be referring to the Bush Administration's ties to the
energy industry and the "secret" energy policies Cheney set with oil
producers, importers and refiners...

Could they?

If I recall, that was explained AWAY in this newsgroup not too long ago. Not
explained. Explained AWAY. Big difference.