[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Your President At Work

On Mar 1, 11:21*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:33*am, HK wrote:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Wow, sounds pretty bad when you spin it out of context that way... I
saw the news conference, that's no quite the way it went down, but
it's good enough for rec.boats I guess..

Oh, but it is! The reporter even stated that analysts, not the
reporter, state that gas could reach $4 a gallon by spring and those
were Bush's exact words: "That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."