[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Your President At Work

On Mar 1, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:21*am, wrote:

On Mar 1, 10:33*am, HK wrote:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons.

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Wow, sounds pretty bad when you spin it out of context that way... I
saw the news conference, that's no quite the way it went down, but
it's good enough for rec.boats I guess..

Oh, but it is! The reporter even stated that analysts, not the
reporter, state that gas could reach $4 a gallon by spring and those
were Bush's exact words: "That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."- Hide quoted text -

And Bush clearly indicated that he was not familiar with "that"
analyst statements... that is all he said.. Spin it any way you
want... But that is the context of that new DNC spin/lie...