[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Your President At Work

On Mar 1, 11:31*am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:28*am, HK wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- President Bush, saying he was unaware of
predictions of $4-a-gallon gasoline in the coming months, told reporters
Thursday that the best way to help Americans fend off high prices is for
Congress to make his first-term tax cuts permanent.

Analysts have said that gasoline could reach $4 a gallon by this spring,
due to strong demand and a change in formulation, among other reasons..

When taking the question about the $4 milestone, Bush told the reporter,
*"That's interesting. I hadn't heard that."*

Strong demand. What a crock of ****. Last spring, it was "on fears of
renewed violence in Baghdad". Prices are effected by events in a country
from which we get pretty much zero oil?

Hey...it's Dubya. He depends upon being briefed by reporters so he knows
what is happening.

What's really amazing is that the doof still has defenders.- Hide quoted text -

Well, last year it was China and India, read demand, also. Not Baghdad
as your drunken friend suggested. Of course he gets his info from the
New Youk Lies so we don't expect much from him..- Hide quoted text -

We're borrowing money from China to pay for Iraq at a staggering rate.