Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

Pardon me, bt, "where" is "over there" and how do you get, "there"???

JohnH wrote:
On 14 May 2006 06:42:13 -0700, "
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Why don't you guys take it to email?
"So and So is a Such and Such" threads are always bad medicine.

It's over. If you get a chance, check out the 'runners and donors' picture
over there, especially the top name in the fourth column from the left.

Thanks!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 12:56:35 -0700, wrote:

Pardon me, bt, "where" is "over there" and how do you get, "there"???

JohnH wrote:
On 14 May 2006 06:42:13 -0700, "
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

Over there is: alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Lots of pictures, no naked women (or men)!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Don White

JohnH wrote:

Over there is: alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Lots of pictures, *no naked men*!
--
'Til next time,

John H

Don't tell that to Frizzle...
He'd never visit.
JohnH

On Sun, 14 May 2006 21:51:20 GMT, Don White wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Over there is: alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Lots of pictures, *no naked men*!
--
'Til next time,

John H

Don't tell that to Frizzle...
He'd never visit.

Yeah he would. Heck, some of the runners were *almost* naked!

There's another race coming to Washington, DC, on June 3rd.

http://www.nationalraceforthecure.org/

I'm wondering if I should become a fundraiser. What do you think? Would the
people here do it again?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Don White

JohnH wrote:

Yeah he would. Heck, some of the runners were *almost* naked!

There's another race coming to Washington, DC, on June 3rd.

http://www.nationalraceforthecure.org/

I'm wondering if I should become a fundraiser. What do you think? Would the
people here do it again?
--
'Til next time,

John H

Might be a bit soon for a lot of people.... but then again, we seem to
have a fairly generous affluent core of posters here.

JohnH

On Sun, 14 May 2006 23:35:26 GMT, Don White wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Yeah he would. Heck, some of the runners were *almost* naked!

There's another race coming to Washington, DC, on June 3rd.

http://www.nationalraceforthecure.org/

I'm wondering if I should become a fundraiser. What do you think? Would the
people here do it again?
--
'Til next time,

John H

Might be a bit soon for a lot of people.... but then again, we seem to
have a fairly generous affluent core of posters here.

I'm afraid I'd go broke!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Sun, 14 May 2006 10:02:20 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

RCE wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
wrote:
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I'm building up positive vibes for the possibility of Happy Fitzmas
Week and these guys are striking bad notes.

Here's something to add to your season of joy ....

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=104x5016450

RCE

Ooooooh...that's a goody! Thanks.

Too hard to sing. Try it.

BTW, did you get the Parker wet yet? I've not been fishing, but I heard the
stripers ran early this year due to the mild winter. Maybe we'll get some
trout this year for a nice change.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

Default Now: Wet Boats

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:19:18 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

BTW, did you get the Parker wet yet? I've not been fishing, but I heard the
stripers ran early this year due to the mild winter. Maybe we'll get some
trout this year for a nice change.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Nope. She was just "recommissioned" at the dealership last Friday, and
will be "waxed on/waxed off" there tomorrow morning. I'll be picking her
up sometime this week unless you come up with the right-sized check and
buy her.

Hell, all my spare change went to the cancer foundation.

I got so lazy this year that I got Marvin and Rodell to 'detail' my boat.
It'll cost less than a tank of gas. (Remember when that wasn't a whole lot
of money?) I'm paying them extra to take all the black marks off the
bottom, and hoping that they'll be more careful with the fork lift and not
put them back.

I'll probably never get a Parker. The wife likes the fancy stuff on the
Grady Whites too much. That 22' Grady is a pretty boat, but it'll be a
while. In a couple years we'll be moving from here, maybe to the Solomons
area or maybe around Deltaville, VA. It's not too far from Richmond and the
grandkids.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
basskisser

JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2006 06:42:33 -0400, JohnH wrote:

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in
which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.

PS. You made derogatory comments about those who challenged your
assertions
("My, my. All my detractors are jumping on the bandwagon. Richey Rich,
Reginald III and now you Kevin.") although you left quite a few folks out.

How many folks have *supported* your false accusations? Do you suppose the
lack of support is due to the fact that your 'mathematical wizardry' is so
much better than theirs?

Envy can eat you alive, if you let it. Yours is astonishing. When you make
your envious comments about what others may own or not own, do you
honestly
think it reflects negatively on *them*?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Oh my. Anger and hatred can eat you alive John. Not good for the old
ticker either.

Have a great day.

Well? Are you going to show all of us just how you were correct, and
John's wrong, or are you just going to post silly and childish remarks
and insults? Grow up.

JimH

basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Someone posts "Jim Hertvic is a liar" (I can almost hear a 10 year old
saying nananbooboo in the background when I read that subject header)
and you tell *me* to grow up. ROTF!!

Have a great day Kevin.