JimH

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2006 06:42:33 -0400, JohnH wrote:

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in
which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.

PS. You made derogatory comments about those who challenged your
assertions
("My, my. All my detractors are jumping on the bandwagon. Richey Rich,
Reginald III and now you Kevin.") although you left quite a few folks out.

How many folks have *supported* your false accusations? Do you suppose the
lack of support is due to the fact that your 'mathematical wizardry' is so
much better than theirs?

Envy can eat you alive, if you let it. Yours is astonishing. When you make
your envious comments about what others may own or not own, do you
honestly
think it reflects negatively on *them*?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Oh my. Anger and hatred can eat you alive John. Not good for the old
ticker either.

Have a great day.

Well? Are you going to show all of us just how you were correct, and
John's wrong, or are you just going to post silly and childish remarks
and insults? Grow up.

Someone posts "Jim Hertvic is a liar" (I can almost hear a 10 year old
saying nananbooboo in the background when I read that subject header)
and you tell *me* to grow up. ROTF!!

Have a great day Kevin.