JohnH

Default Now: Wet Boats

On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:32:26 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JimH wrote:
I am once again the focus of JohnH's post, with his reply being nothing
but inflamatory.

JohnH has been the cause/origan of most negative or argumentative
posts, this being one of them.

It's mildly humorous to watch the netcops netcopping, and pretending
that all the poops they plop in this newsgroup don't smell.

Harry, tell your buddy to quit calling me an 'origan'. That's not nice.

I am glad to see you standing by your man, regardless.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

wrote:

JimH wrote:
I am once again the focus of JohnH's post, with his reply being nothing
but inflamatory.

JohnH has been the cause/origan of most negative or argumentative
posts, this being one of them.

It's mildly humorous to watch the netcops netcopping, and pretending
that all the poops they plop in this newsgroup don't smell.

Harry, tell your buddy to quit calling me an 'origan'. That's not nice.

I am glad to see you standing by your man, regardless.
--
'Til next time,

John H

You always seem to jump to the wrong conclusions, Johann. I'm merely
point out that netcopping is obnoxious.

Inflammatory political posts, name-calling, and lying are even more
obnoxious. However, these seem to phase you and yours not a bit.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Thu, 25 May 2006 08:03:37 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Actually, Johann, since I skip 90% of the posts in here,....

LOL!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

JimH wrote:
I am once again the focus of JohnH's post, with his reply being
nothing
but inflamatory.

JohnH has been the cause/origan of most negative or argumentative
posts, this being one of them.

It's mildly humorous to watch the netcops netcopping, and pretending
that all the poops they plop in this newsgroup don't smell.
Harry, tell your buddy to quit calling me an 'origan'. That's not nice.

You can tell me directly John. Yep, my spell check missed that one.
Except for you the rest of us stopped making fun of people's typos long ago.
You will never change Sheriff.

I am glad to see you standing by your man, regardless.
--
'Til next time,

John H

You always seem to jump to the wrong conclusions, Johann. I'm merely
point out that netcopping is obnoxious.

Inflammatory political posts, name-calling, and lying are even more
obnoxious. However, these seem to phase you and yours not a bit.
--

Actually, Johann, since I skip 90% of the posts in here, neither matters
to me much. But I do find netcops, tattletales, holier-than-thous and

You're in no position to castigate anyone for political posts,
name-calling and lying, by the way. But press on.

Amen to that!

SamJenson

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

SamJenson wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

SamJenson wrote:
BTW basskisser-

Do you give JohnH the permission to do the search and post
the
results
here?
(minus your true identity of course)

Yes, for your donation of $5000 I do.

You're beginning to look foolish.

No, YOU are beginning to look foolish. Wasn't it you that said
"put
your money where your mouth is"???

Just curious. Are you willing to donate $5,000 if your name is not
on
the
list?

Nope.

If you are indeed a certified engineer (PE) in the State of Georgia as
you
previously claimed to be and if you can check the GA site to make sure
you
are on their list of certified PE's in the State ...........the
obvious
question is "Why not?"

Because I don't care to reveal my identity. SO, it's really simple.
I'll do it for $5000.

sigh Never mind. It has gone over your head.

No, but it apparantly has gone over YOURS. Did you happen to see the
part where I said I'd reveal my identity for a $5000 donation? Huh, did
you? THAT is where it started. Care to pony up?

You're not an engineer.

And you have proven yourself stupid beyond a doubt.

JohnH

SamJenson wrote:
[...]

Sam, the posting of any personal details in this group is a risky business.
Some folks tend to use them for nefarious purposes. Perhaps that's why
bassy doesn't wish to provide you proof of anything, including his name.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

SamJenson wrote:
[...]

The security experts recommend you do not publish personal info in any
public forum. It really is a good policy to follow.

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
basskisser

SamJenson wrote:
[...]

Prove it. I can prove that I am, are you willing to donate the $5000?

And you have proven yourself stupid beyond a doubt.

Awe, now the childish bull**** starts. You can prove yourself correct,
however. If you are so positive that I'm not an engineer, then pony up,
big boy.