JohnH

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Sun, 14 May 2006 06:42:33 -0400, JohnH wrote:

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.

PS. You made derogatory comments about those who challenged your assertions
("My, my. All my detractors are jumping on the bandwagon. Richey Rich,
Reginald III and now you Kevin.") although you left quite a few folks out.

How many folks have *supported* your false accusations? Do you suppose the
lack of support is due to the fact that your 'mathematical wizardry' is so
much better than theirs?

Envy can eat you alive, if you let it. Yours is astonishing. When you make
your envious comments about what others may own or not own, do you honestly
think it reflects negatively on *them*?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

JohnH,
This is a no win situation, and is exactly what JimH wanted. He wanted
to get you riled up and then say "Who me?".

Let it go.

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 04:21:56 -0700, "Reginald P. Smithers"
wrote:

JohnH,
This is a no win situation, and is exactly what JimH wanted. He wanted
to get you riled up and then say "Who me?".

Let it go.

Done.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Oh my. Anger and hatred can eat you alive John. Not good for the old
ticker either.

Have a great day.

JohnH wrote:
In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Why don't you guys take it to email?
"So and So is a Such and Such" threads are always bad medicine.

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 06:42:13 -0700, "
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

It's over. If you get a chance, check out the 'runners and donors' picture
over there, especially the top name in the fourth column from the left.

Thanks!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
thunder

On Sun, 14 May 2006 09:51:36 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Yeah, I'm building up positive vibes for the possibility of Happy Fitzmas
Week and these guys are striking bad notes.

Jason Leopold says you may be a little late.

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m23278&l=i&size=1&hd=0
thunder

On Sun, 14 May 2006 10:23:42 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m23278&l=i&size=1&hd=0

I've been watching that and the previous bit since Friday, but I've not
seen any secondary sources. It does warm my cold, cold heart a bit.

Nor have I. Leopold has taken some hits before. If he's gone that far
out on a limb, he had better be right, or his career is over. Anyway,
like everyone else, we'll have to wait and see.