posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sloco is either a liar or an Idiot

I choose both! The moron just stated that his lincoln LS is the safest
car with 5 star rating. It's not.

http://www.automotive.com/2005/12/lincoln/ls/safety/

Only scores 4 stars for passengers. Learn to read, dumbass! And also
read the impact figures which mean more than the "stars." Cars like the
Forester XT are not only far faster than your poor car, they score FAR
better in crash tests.

http://www.automotive.com/2005/12/su...ety/index.html

Sloco...why do you do it? Do you like being beaten each and every time?
My wife knows more about cars than you do and she drives a faster one!
Then again she also sails a faster nicer boat!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Boobie, nice try. You should do more than one Google search. I quote
from another:

"The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has rated the LS as a "Best
Pick" with a perfect score in their frontal offset crash test. The
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the LS
almost perfect scores in its side impact and rollover tests. In fact,
CNBC rated the LS as "one of the five safest cars of all time."

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

"The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has rated the LS as a "Best

Pick" with a perfect score in their frontal offset crash test. The
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the LS
almost perfect scores in its side impact and rollover tests.

Thanks, Sloco!!! Now reeaad carefully! Offset frontal and "Near"
perfect and "Almost perfect."
That's wonderful, expect that over the last few years there are more
and more cars with FULL 5 star ratings...like mine! My father's
Forester XT has 5 star all around. So does my MORE EXPENSIVE Tribeca!
Other cars with perfect scores are from Audi, Acura among others.
American cars rarely do as well.
It's nearly 2006, Sloco. Get with it already!

RB
35s5...safer on the way to the boat than Sloco...and faster!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Pathetic Boobie, when are you going to learn not to call me on
something I post. I don't post bull**** like you. I post facts. I
don't see your rides on the list so I guess that makes both you and
your skank wife not the car buyers you claim to be.
http://info.insure.com/auto/safestcars.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Pathetic Boobie, when are you going to learn not to call me on
something I post. I don't post bull**** like you.

Nice try, dopey. I posted the link and here it is AGAIN

http://www.automotive.com/2005/12/lincoln/ls/safety/

4 stars for passenger in frontal impact. 4 stars for rear passengers in
side impact The Lincoln LS did not recieve a full 5 star rating. It has
a good rating, but stilll falls short of my cars. Sorry. You can't
argue with the ratings.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Hey, slow brain. You failed to reply to the proof I posted to back
my statement. What's with that? As usual when your
busted..........................
I posted that the LS was rated as one of the 5 safest cars of all
time. I posted the link that proved my statement. Nothing more,
nothing less.

Beneteau 35s5 ........ finishes at the back of ALL packs. LOL........
ROAR!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I posted that the LS was rated as one of the 5 safest cars of all
time. I posted the link that proved my statement. Nothing more,
nothing less.

No, Sloco. You posted an article from 3-4 years ago from an insurance
site (!!!). I posted data on the Lincoln LS TODAY showing it's actual
current standing in crash tests. The ratings are there for anyone to
see...NOT a full 5 star crash rating. Quite a few cars exceed the LS
ratings now, including mine. In fact my Tribeca beat the Acura MDX in
crash tests, the previous high ranking small SUV.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

I posted data on the Lincoln LS TODAY showing it's actual
current standing in crash tests. The ratings are there for anyone to
see...NOT a full 5 star crash rating.

Dufas, If you took a moment to read the article you would have learned
that the NHTSA stated that a car did not have to receive 5 stars in
every catagory to be picked for the 5 safest cars of all time. It's
more than the ability to win 5 stars in a side impact. I believe one
of the paramaters was the ability to AVOID an accident thru
manuverability. Something your "soft" riding fake crossover SUV can't
do.

Lincoln LS V8 Sport - Best value in a true sports sedan.